Maintaining an organized and stress free daily life doesn't just apply to your home furnishings and decor. All aspects of your work and life should be in balance with each other and on their own. That is why our expansion of services to finance and operations seemed like the natural next step and we are excited to announce the launch of Forte Consulting!
Forte Consulting, a division of Forte Interior Transformations, is dedicated to helping you achieve streamlined operational organization and efficiently in your home, office and small business so that you can carry peace of mind with you, no matter where you go. Whether you have home finances, a home business, a start-up, or are running a well established small company, we offer a number of on-location and remote financial and operational services to assist you. We are also open to discussing any others you may need.
Bookkeeping and Business Services
Services include but are not limited to:
- Accounts receivables
- Accounts payables
- Credit card statement transaction and reconciliation
- Bank account reconciliation
- Expense account management
- Payroll administration through processing companies.
- Working directly with CPA / Tax Accountant / CFO. We do not provide tax services.
Daily Money Management
Assisting people with disabilities, senior citizens, and those experiencing sudden life changes in order to ensure nothing is missed and no one is taken advantage of.
- Paying the bills
- Balancing check books
- Record keeping
Operations & Processes
Review, develop and make recommendations on:
- Company Handbook
- Company Process
- Company Policies
- Job specific descriptions and tasks
Website and Social Media Management
- Management of websites on WordPress and Square Space platforms
- Management of upgrade and/or development of new sites
- Keeping all sites up to date with plugins and relevant content
- Marketing promotions and advertisements
Services and fees as outlined by the State of Maryland.
Organizing & Record keeping
General organization, filing, inventory management and record handling
We can get you up and running on an accounting platform and teach you how to manage it, check in weekly or monthly to ensure your books, processes and records are in order, or take over your processes for you. It is entirely up to you! Services are provided hourly at a rate of $50.00 - $75.00 an hour depending on the requirements. Please contact us directly to learn discuss your needs and to learn more.
We accept cash or credit card payments, via Square.