We offer a number of on-location and remote financial and operational concierge services to assist small business owners achieve efficient daily operations. When you clock out each day, we want you to leave your worry behind knowing your business is in good hands.
Small Business Services
Services include but are not limited to:
We provide a range of full service bookkeeping and Controller services from weekly transactional processes to monthly or quarterly reconciling and review. In doing so, we ensure that Executives and /or Owners have an clear understanding of their finances and the time to focus on their business.
- Accounts receivables
- Accounts payables
- Credit card statement transactions and reconciliation
- Bank account reconciliation
- Expense account management
- Payroll and 401K administration through processing companies.
- Financial reporting
- Quickbooks set up, intergration and management on Desktop or Online versions
- Working directly with CPA / Tax Accountant / CFO to prepare for taxes. We do not provide tax services.
Operations & Processes
We provide assistance in translating your operational ideas and vision into written down form ready for implementation or reviewing and making recommendations and edits to your current documents.
- Company Handbook
- Company Processes
- Company Policies
- Job specific descriptions and tasks
- Not to include contracts or other legal documents
Website and Social Media Management
- Management of websites on WordPress and Square Space platforms
- Management of upgrade and/or development of new sites
- Keeping all sites up to date with plugins and relevant content
- Marketing promotions and advertisements
Services and fees as outlined by the State of Maryland.
Organizing & Record keeping
General organization, filing, sorting, inventory management and record handling
We provide one time or re-occurring services at an hourly rate, depending on the requirements. Please contact us directly to discuss your needs and to learn more.
We accept cash or credit card payments, via Square.